It’s the “in” thing. That’s probably the best reason why you should try archery. Thanks to movies such as War of the Arrows, The Hunger Games, and Braveheart; a lot of have taken interest in archery.
Well, why not? It is, after all, a very interesting sport. First of all, archery is the kind of sport that can you play indoor or outdoor. You won’t have to worry about the weather to be able to enjoy this particular sport.
Archery is a fun sport for everybody. While it does entail some serious concentration and focus, it’s not as physically straining as the other sports. That’s what makes it perfect for everybody.
If you are just curious about this particular sport because of Jennifer Lawrence, no one can blame you. After all, her archery skills in the movie, The Hunger Games, are enough to inspire and to motivate anybody.
So go right ahead and try archery. Here are 5 practical reasons why you should give it a try.
1. Archery is a sport that suits all ages. No one is ever too young or too old to try this particular sport.
2. Enhances your confidence. When you get to master your archery skills, you’ll feel good about yourself.
3. Archery is not just a sport; it’s a survival skill. You’ll never know when you have to hunt for food.
4. Archery is a great way to distress yourself after a hard day at work. Stop slouching and stop complaining about your crappy day. Hone your archery skills instead. Your posture and concentration will greatly improve.
5. Archery is a great way to meet friends. You will never know whom you’ll bump into.
Don’t even think twice about trying archery out. Just go ahead and give it a try. You won’t lose anything.
Can you think of other practical reasons as to why you should try archery?